Rambler New American House Plan with Optional Finished Lower Level
2 - 3
About This Plan
- This rambler new American style-house plan offers a covered porch in the front, a deck in the rear and dormers that stand out with the house. The exterior has an attractive combination of clapboard, board and batten siding, and brick. Wood trims flows around the house.
- Upon entering, you'll be welcomed with vaulted ceilings in the great room. The great room has a series of windows looking out to the backyard and plenty of wall space for decorations. An open-floor layout, the kitchen looks out to the backyard through the dining room and great room.
- Off the entry, you'll find 2 bedrooms and a bathroom with double vanities.
- Further into the home, you'll find the master bedroom, with it's accompanying bathroom and walk-in closet, with standing shower, tub, and double vanities.
- This home offers basement expansion with an in-law/basement apartment (when finished as shown, you get an additional 1,488 square feet of heated living area) with a recreation room, snack bar, 3 more bedrooms with walk-in closets, and plenty of storage.
Optional Walkout Lower Level
Optional Crawl/Slab Main Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,016 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,016 sq. ft.
- Deck: 130 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 168 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,488 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, 5, or 6
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 47' 4"
- Depth: 65' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 509 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"