Ranch Home with Vaulted Ceilings
About This Plan
- Small but mighty, this adorable Ranch home plan has vaulted ceilings that boost the feeling of spaciousness.
- A big fireplace is the focal point of the great room, where you can see the dining area and kitchen with its eating bar.
- All the bedrooms are tucked in the rear for quiet.
- The master suite has a private bathroom and big walk-in closet.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 57295HA.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,281 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,281 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,178 sq. ft.
- Entry: 39 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 37' 6"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 408 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss