Rear-view Lodge House Plan with Room for Family and Friends
About This Plan
- This mountain lodge house plan looks great from whatever direction you approach it from. Designed as a family home design with lots of flexibility, this plan has the best of everything. Delight in the vaulted, open beamed living room that stretches out to the spacious yet intimate outdoor living space. Private owner's quarters are zoned separately from the secondary bedrooms to maximize livability and privacy. A vaulted primary bedroom with adjoining office is complimented by a full spa bathroom experience with large walk-in wardrobe and generous rear deck with hot tub out the back.
- The kitchen is the social and functional heart of the home and it has a large social and work island as its hub. Ample cabinet storage and convenience are complimented by a nearby walk-in pantry and adjacent laundry room. Two additional bedrooms and a bathroom occupy the right hand side of the home.
- A large RV bay with adjoining deep and wide two car garage are attractively placed at a right angle to the main house. A true courtyard feel is the result of this functional arrangement.
- The lower floor boasts a generous guest bedroom with bath. A large rec room with a bar is at the center of this lower floor and is adjoined by an equally spacious gym.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,573 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,150 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,423 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 89' 0"
- Depth: 94' 0"
- Type: RV Garage, Attached
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard