Rectangular 3-Bed Home Plan with Main-floor Master Bedroom
About This Plan
- With loads of charming curb appeal, this rectangular 3-bedroom home plan delivers just under 2,000 sq ft of living space. The inviting front porch on this exclusive design evokes Southern hospitality.
- The living area greets you upon entering with tall ceilings and a fireplace anchoring the left wall. The adjacent dining area provides an oversized opening to the kitchen, where a prep island rests in the center and offers close proximity to the laundry room.
- A side porch off the breakfast nook connects you to the double garage.
- The quiet study can double as a home office and the master bedroom's main level location considers your future needs.
- Upstairs, bedrooms 2 and 3 share a Jack-and-Jill bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,927 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,474 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 453 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 302 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Stem Wall
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 25' 0"
- Depth: 96' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 498 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss