Regal French Country Home Plan
About This Plan
- A steep hip roof and stone and stucco exterior give this French Country home its regal appearance.
- The floor plan is well laid out, offering an open layout, optional bonus room and split bedroom design.
- The front-facing study has a box bay window and built-in bookshelves for extra storage.
- Built-ins flank the great room fireplace too, which can be seen from the kitchen sink thanks to two columns that save you from having a wall to block views.
- The gracious master suite has an elegant tray ceiling, a beautiful private bathroom and a spacious walk-in closet.
- The two bedrooms on the other side of the house share a jack and jill bathroom with two sinks to keep things moving in the mornings.
- Finish off the second floor bonus space and add an additional 316 square feet of living space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,297 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,297 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 316 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 67' 7"
- Depth: 70' 6"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 846 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick