About This Plan
- From the moment you enter the foyer of this spacious Craftsman home, the sightlines go straight back to the vaulted and beamed great room with glimpses of the kitchen off to the side.
- Two sets of double doors open to the rear covered deck.
- The large formal dining room is set apart yet close to both the kitchen and great room when entertaining.
- Beams top the ' suite with its romantic corner fireplace, private deck and enormous ' bathroom.
- Two sola tubes bring natural light into the walk-in closet.
- This home was designed with a residential elevator that takes you down to the lower level where you have two more bedrooms, a wine vault, rec room and home gym.
- Extra space can be found in the bonus room over the garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,342 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,198 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,144 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 884 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 1,212 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): ICF
- Width: 99' 0"
- Depth: 87' 6"
- Max ridge height: 23' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1310 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" 0' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: N on N