Richly Detailed European House Plan
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Tudor influences can be seen in this European house plan with its clipped roof lines and decorative wood trim.
- Wooden shutters and a stone, stucco and brick exterior blend together well.
- The floor plan layout is quite open so you can see from room to room with ease.
- The kitchen island is placed to enjoy the gathering room with its coffered ceiling, big fireplace and built-in shelving.
- This home comes with both a large walk-in pantry and a butlers pantry to aid in serving.
- Placed on the first floor, the master suite is spacious and elegant with vaulted ceilings, twin walk-in closets and a huge bathroom.
- Three big bedroom suites are up on the second floor along with a vaulted rec room complete with a wet bar.
- The sunken bonus space over the garage adds 700 square feet to the total living area.
- Related Plan: Get a smaller version with a different exterior with house plan 17795LV (3,636 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,254 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,531 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,723 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 700 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 59' 0"
- Depth: 90' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 828 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"