Richly Detailed European House Plan
About This Plan
- Handsome from every angle, this richly detailed European house plan makes a terrific addition to any neighborhood.
- The foyer with its 12' high tray ceiling opens up to the formal dining room, making both spaces feel larger.
- There's a quiet library that faces front and is set off by itself.
- The main living area is all in back with its delightful open floor plan.
- A huge island in the kitchen is positioned to take in views of the two-story great room and breakfast nook so you can see what's going on while cooking.
- Separated from the upstairs family bedrooms, the master suite occupies the right wing of the home and has a door to the covered back porch.
- On the second floor, each bedroom gets a generous walk-in closet and plenty of wall space for furniture placement.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,226 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,266 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 960 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 302 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 192 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,266 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 65' 6"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 452 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss