Richly Detailed Southern House Plan
2 - 3
About This Plan
- This beautifully embellished Southern house plan is a real stand out in any neighborhood.
- Big porches front and back beckon you to relax in the shade.
- The open floor plan inside makes the most of the square footage.
- The two bedrooms are split apart for privacy and there's a built-in desk that works as a home office or craft area.
- A big storage closet in the garage can be locked off.
- Bonus space on the second floor can be finished when you are ready.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,792 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,792 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 632 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 53' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 557 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick