Richly Detailed Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- Multiple gables, stonework and metal roofing over the front porch provide a wealth of lovely details that make this Traditional house plan stand out.
- The interior is spacious and elegant, with interior columns used to keep the sightlines open and flowing throughout the house.
- The coffered ceiling in the formal dining room is a real treat and arched entryways create a custom feel.
- A cook top island come with the huge kitchen, where the sink has windows facing the enormous side deck area.
- Best of all, the home comes with a spectacular master suite, angled off on the left side.
- The gorgeous vaulted ceiling extends to the sitting area too and the bathroom would rival any spa.
- A finished basement level is included in the total living area and has a play room and home office plus tons of storage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,632 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 919 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,713 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,156 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 116' 0"
- Depth: 80' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 2"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 1712 sq. ft.
- Count: 5 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick