Right-Sized House Plan with Vaulted Great Room and Open Concept Plan
About This Plan
- A porch is centered in front of this 3 bed house plan perfect for your rear-sloping lot. French doors open to the foyer where your views extend through to the back of the home.
- The great room has a vaulted ceiling with a fireplace anchoring the left wall and is open to the kitchen.
- A large island in the kitchen gives you casual seating and great workspace. Serve meals in the adjacent dining room or even outside on the covered porch in back.
- A quiet study is tucked away in the front of the home.
- The master suite has a tray ceiling and views to the back. His and her walk-in closets and a five-fixture bath complete the master suite.
- The lower level gives you two more beds and a family rec room, a space your kids will love. If your lot slopes you'll enjoy having patio access.
- NOTE: The crawlspace version comes with the same elevations as the basement version.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,303 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 791 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,512 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 178 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 57 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 721 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 67' 8"
- Depth: 44' 10"
- Max ridge height: 22' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 477 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss