Rockin' 3 Bed Hill Country with Catwalk Overlook
About This Plan
- A contemporary exterior with two dormers, metal roof and stone and stucco gives this 3 bed hill country house plan great curb appeal.
- The master bedroom with a huge walk-in closet is on the main level for your privacy leaving the kids upstairs. A catwalk overlook looks down upon the living room below.
- The kitchen has an island with seating and is open to the living and dining rooms.
- The back porch is accessible from both the back hall and the living room, the latter via French doors.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,313 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,765 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 548 sq. ft.
- Deck: 556 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 59 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 61' 5"
- Depth: 48' 3"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 2 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss