Rockin' Farmhouse With Bonus Room
About This Plan
- It's the extra touches that make a house a home and this plan is loaded with them.
- The spectacular front porch and rear veranda beg for you to enjoy the outdoors in grand style.
- The vaulted family room can be seen by everyone in the kitchen where fireplace views add a cozy feel.
- Use the study as a fourth bedroom if you want since it is placed near a bathroom and has a closet.
- The master suite has an elegant tray ceiling and majestic double doors that open to the veranda in back.
- Up on the second floor, two family bedrooms share a hall bathroom that has two sinks.
- Bonus space lies over the garage - a marvelous way to keep the noise from bothering any rooms below.
- The roof is stick framed with a 12:12 primary pitch. The porch has a 2:12 pitch.
Side Entry Garage Option (+$195)
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,414 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,953 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 461 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 309 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 662 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 529 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 88' 6"
- Depth: 58' 5"
- Max ridge height: 33' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 761 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3.5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick