Rugged 3 Bedroom Craftsman with Vaulted Interior
About This Plan
- A beautiful vaulted ceiling unites the great room, dining area and kitchen in this rugged Craftsman house plan.
- All three rooms get the benefit of the big fireplace in the living area.
- Beams top the outdoor living area, where a summer kitchen lets you grill up your meals.
- The master suite lies in back away from street noise and bedroom 2 gets a private bathroom.
- Separate from the main house, bedroom 3 also has a bathroom of its own and lots of privacy.
- The two car garage has built-in shelving and a separate utility room with a freezer.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,090 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,090 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 275 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 673 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Framing Type: Stick