Rugged 4-Bed House Plan with Lower Level Game Room
About This Plan
- This rugged 4-bed house plan has an angled 3 car garage, a large front porch and truss design entry giving this home stunning curb appeal.
- Inside you are met by a large foyer leading you into great room ahead. This beautiful great room displays optional vaulted ceilings, a cozy gas fireplace and a beautiful view through the windows to the rear of the home. The open floor plan allows this space to flow into the kitchen while still creating a visual separation with the change in ceiling.
- Double islands in the kitchen give plenty of counter space while a huge pantry across the hall allows for tons of storage space. A large dining area is located off the kitchen where you will also find access to the covered grilling porch.
- Beyond the kitchen and dining room is a bedroom with an en-suite bath and one of two entrances to the huge laundry/hobby room. This laundry room not only has plenty of cabinets lining it's walls but also a large storage closet and enough room to include a large table of island in the middle.
- On the opposite side of the home you will find the luxurious master suite complete with a spacious walk-in closet and bathroom containing dual vanities, a free standing tub and separate tile shower. This side of the home also contains an additional bedroom with an en-suite bathroom.
- Heading downstairs into the basement you will find a game room and a 4th bedroom as well as a full bath. There is also additional unfinished basement space that can be used for storage is desired.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,575 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 836 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,739 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 954 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 106' 0"
- Depth: 110' 0"
- Max ridge height: 36' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1124 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick