Rugged Country Home Plan with Flexible Sun Room
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This lovely country home plan has multiple gables with timber accents and a standing seam metal roof.
- French doors under the covered entry welcome you to the home. Inside the entry you have see 2-story coffered ceiling accents in the family room ahead. The fireplace is flanked by built-in cabinets and floor-to-ceiling windows look out onto the covered veranda. Coffered ceilings extend to the breakfast room off the gourmet kitchen.
- The kitchen has a free-standing center island, pantry and a curved eating bar that separates the kitchen, breakfast room, and family room.
- Across the hall from the kitchen is a family bedroom with vaulted ceilings, walk-in closet, and full bath. A second family bedroom with a walk-in closet and access to a full bathroom with built-ins has outdoor access.
- A door leads to a bright, private sun room, a perfect area that can be used a guest room .
- Across the home, the master suite has access to the covered veranda. The master bathroom has two vanities, a spa tub and glass shower, a large wardrobe with built-ins, and an exercise room with vaulted ceiling.
- The utility room sits just outside the master suite and is large enough for a sink, washer, dryer, and counter for folding clothes.
- Stairs next to the family bedrooms lead to the second-story floor plan where a third family bedroom with walk-in closet and full bath share space with a study with storage space and a game room with a wet bar.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,990 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,980 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,010 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 101' 0"
- Depth: 70' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 940 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12