Rugged Craftsman Home for a Sloping Lot - 2764 Sq Ft - Architectural Designs
About This Plan
- This attractive Craftsman home plan features exposed beams, shingles, stone and siding on the exterior as well as a covered front porch. A small eyebrow dormer adds a touch of class and is there for curb appeal only.
- From the foyer you'll enjoy views across the vaulted family room to the back terrace. A fireplace is flanked by built-ins.
- The kitchen is open to the family room and the dining room and has an island with casual seating a work space. Entertain outdoors on the expansive covered terrace.
- A vaulted study makes a quiet retreat and a bath lets it double as a guest suite. With a full bath outside the study, this can be turned into a guest bedroom.
- Laundry and storage are located off the two-car garage.
- The master suite has terrace access and a large walk-in closet. The ceiling in the Master Bedroom is 10' with a 12" clip on the left & back sides of the room.
- The lower level is feature packed and includes a large rec room which accesses the covered lanai. Two bedrooms and two baths are also below as is storage and mechanicals.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 17651LV.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,764 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,248 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,516 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 68' 6"
- Depth: 49' 2"
- Max ridge height: 24' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 583 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 10
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick