Rugged Craftsman Home Plan with Optional Finished Lower Level
3 - 5
About This Plan
- This rugged Craftsman home plan has a mixed material exterior with a shed dormer and beautiful covered entry. The main floor gives you 3 beds. Finish the lower level and you'll gain two more.
- The great room has 12' ceilings and is open to the kitchen. Sliding doors on the back wall open to your covered deck.
- A private home office is set behind French doors by the stairs.
- The master suite is split from the other two bedrooms and has a large walk-in closet, a spa tub and a walk-in shower. The two other bedrooms on this floor each have their own bath.
- Expand downstairs and gain space for recreation, storage, two bedrooms and access to the outdoors if your lot slopes to the back.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,648 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,648 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 441 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,799 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 87' 0"
- Depth: 79' 6"
- Max ridge height: 23' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1214 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12