Rugged Craftsman Home Plan with Two Master Suites and a 4-Car Garage
About This Plan
- Nicely set up for a comfy in-law suite, this rugged Craftsman home plan separates the two master suites giving privacy to both.
- Use the room off the foyer as a study or as a formal dining room - owner's choice.
- The corner fireplace in the big family room can be seen from the peninsula eating bar in the kitchen where you have seating for six.
- The huge rear porch can be vaulted as an option.
- In the main master suite, the large room has plenty of wall space for furniture placement. The L-shaped master walk-in closet has a shoe rack under the window.
- Two bedrooms on the upper floor get double closets each. And the big media room is windowless for a better viewing experience.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 68408VR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,081 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,665 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,416 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 85 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 685 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 101' 6"
- Depth: 74' 4"
- Max ridge height: 26' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1366 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick