Rugged Mountain Home Plan with Spectacular Porches
4 - 5
About This Plan
- A metal hip roof with a cupola tops this striking Mountain home plan with a finished lower level. It is designed with 2x6 construction and log siding giving you the energy-savings of thicker walls and the rustic appeal of a log home.
- With a porch wrapping around the entire main floor, you never have far to go to step out and enjoy the outdoors.
- Vaulted ceilings in most of the rooms soar up for a dramatic effect.
- Two bedrooms and a massive game room occupy the lower level.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,033 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,216 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,817 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 3,111 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 10"
- Depth: 63' 6"
- Max ridge height: 29' 6"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss