Rugged Mountain House Plan with 2-Car-Front-Facing Garage
About This Plan
- Everyone in the family will love the huge screened porch at the back of this rugged Mountain house plan.
- There's uncovered porch space too so you can enjoy the sun.
- A big vaulted ceiling extends from the foyer all the way to the back of the living room.
- The kitchen and dining areas are open to the living room so everyone can enjoy the fireplace.
- The master suite is also vaulted and has two walk-in closets.
- Bedroom 2 is on the main floor and bedroom 3 has the whole second floor all to itself.
- Related Plan: Get an attached garage with house plan 12955KN.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,689 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,459 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 230 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 300 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 496 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 94' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 667 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick