Rustic 3-Bed Country Home Plan with Vaulted Living Room
About This Plan
- This rustic 3-bed country home plan has a charming board and batten exterior with a metal roof and a front porch with exposed rafter tails and timber supports.
- Inside, you'll find 10' ceilings in all the bedrooms which are located on the left side of the home. The full-sized laundry is conveniently located to all three.
- The right side of the home gives you a vaulted living/dining room (16' peak height) that is open to the kitchen for easy entertaining. The plentiful windows let in great natural light and give you great views.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 51903HZ (1,299 sq. ft.), 51835HZ (1,257 sq. ft.), 51847HZ (1,070 sq. ft.), 51891HZ (1,064 sq. ft.) and 51886HZ (960 square feet).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,299 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,299 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 193 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 153 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 34' 10"
- Depth: 54' 10"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick