Rustic 4700 Square Foot Mountain Craftsman Home Plan with 3-Car Angled Garage
About This Plan
- An artful use of stone was employed on the exterior of this rustic hillside home to complement other architectural elements such as the angled, oversize four-car garage and the substantial roof line.
- The floor plan features a massive vaulted great room as its hub, anchored with a large stone fireplace at one end and a formal dining area at the other. A built-in media center and double doors separate the great room from a home office, which has its own hearth and built-ins.
- The kitchen (with walk-in pantry and snack-bar counter) opens to a sky lit outdoor kitchen. Its appointments include a cook top and a corner fireplace. Don't miss the dog shower and grooming station just off the garage.
- The master suite is found at the other side of the home. Look closely for expansive his and hers walk-in closets, a spa tub, a sky lit double vanity area and a corner fireplace in the salon. Three family bedrooms are on the lower level, along with an impressive home theater, a wine cellar and a wet bar. The home theater has a built-in viewing screen, a fireplace and double terrace access. Bedroom 4 has a private bath and walk-in closet.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with house plan 69407AM (5,155 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,732 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,830 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,902 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Combo Basement-Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 130' 0"
- Depth: 79' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1333 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss