Rustic 938 Square Foot Home Plan with Vaulted Interior
About This Plan
- This rustic home plan is a larger version of our popular 640 square foot house plan 85136MS. This version gives you more space and has a similar floor plan that is perfect for anyone that knows exactly what they need from their house. We’ve included all of the necessities and left out all of the fluff to give you the perfect compact home.
- Enter through a lovely utility room that is much more comfortable than what you might find in other, similarly sized homes. Further into the home you’ll come to the kitchen, bathroom, and master suite. The kitchen is also the way to the main living area of the home and provides tons of counter space. The sink looks out through a window over the porch and gets tons of natural light. The peninsula counter on the other side of the kitchen doubles as both a cozy dining space and an additional prep space. The great room gets a roomy vaulted ceiling, a fireplace, built-ins, and folding door access to the back covered lanai.
- One of the things we’ve added to this home is an expanded guest room. With the smaller version of this plan, this room is best suited for short overnight stays or as a children’s room while this expanded version gives you more space. The master bedroom gives you side-by-side closets and private access to the back patio. The bathroom is right outside the master, and includes a full size tub/shower combo and linen storage.
- Related Plan: Get a smaller version with house plan 85136MS (640 square feet).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 938 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 938 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 36' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"