Rustic and Rugged
4 - 5
About This Plan
- This rustic and rugged house plan has flex rooms on the second floor making this sleep possibly 5 bedrooms.
- The entry porch is 10' deep. Step into the 2-story foyer and catch a glimpse of the open spaces beyond in the 2-story great room.
- Take your entertaining to the outdoor living/grilling porch. This vaulted space has stout columns and a sturdy fireplace.
- The hearth room has another fireplace and is open to the kitchen and porch.
- The kitchen features a massive walk-in pantry and there is seating at the angled countertop. Serving the dining room is made simple by the butler's pantry.
- The master suite accesses the vaulted porch and has a 5-fixture bath.
- A balcony overlook is a great spot to take in the views upstairs. 2 bedrooms plus loads of bonus space complete the upstairs.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,600 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,351 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,249 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 629 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 690 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 0"
- Depth: 80' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1059 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick