Rustic Barndominium-Style House Plan with Overhead Doors That Bring the Outside In
About This Plan
- If you are looking for that perfect rustic Barndominium home plan, this is it. The exterior showcases a simple roofline, wood siding, and garage doors in the sun room to open things up.
- A massive sun room with a fireplace has 4 overhead doors to open the room to nature. Another overhead door opens the sun room into the main living area.
- The great room, kitchen, and dining room flow seamlessly in an open layout. The great room is warmed by a fireplace that is flanked by built-in bookshelves. The kitchen includes a large island and a massive walk-in pantry.
- Tucked behind the kitchen, you'll find the master suite. The master bath includes his/her vanities and an enclosed toilet area. The oversized laundry room is located on the main floor and includes a large folding counter.
- The second floor includes 2 bedrooms that share a jack and jill bathroom.
- A 3-car garage with three 9' by 8' garage doors complete this rustic house plan.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,155 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,552 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 603 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 875 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 108' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1445 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12