Rustic Carriage House with Garden Shed
About This Plan
- This rustic, Carriage house plan presents 540 square feet of living space, along with an oversized, 2-car garage with plenty of space for a workshop.
- The garden shed is accessible from the garage or home, and features a 6' by 7' overhead door and a utility sink.
- The living space attaches to the left side of the garage and provides an open kitchen, dining, and living space.
- The bedroom can be found just off the entryway with frontal views.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 540 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 540 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Combo Slab-Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 46' 0"
- Depth: 51' 6"
- Max ridge height: 19' 3"
- Type: RV Garage
- Area: 1375 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss