Rustic Country Home Plan with Marvelous Wraparound Porch
About This Plan
- Stone, siding and a metal roof give this Country home plan a rustic look and appeal.
- The marvelous wraparound porch with a screened section gives you outdoor living space for all to enjoy.
- Views of the great room fireplace can be seen from the kitchen and breakfast nook, thanks to the open floor plan.
- In the master bedroom, an enormous walk-in closet with window is sure to delight.
- Get an extra bedroom and use the front-facing study with its walk-in closet and access to a full bath as a guest bedroom.
- Upstairs, three more bedrooms are large and comfortable.
- An open rail on the balcony allows views of the great room below.
- A future rec room is also on this level.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,039 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,044 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 995 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 298 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 343 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 67' 8"
- Depth: 63' 6"
- Max ridge height: 37' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 527 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick