Rustic Country-Style House Plan with Wraparound Porch
About This Plan
- There is plenty of room for the whole family in this rustic country-style home plan.
- The covered wrap around porch features stone and timber columns and an outdoor grill on the rear. The rear of this porch is also screened making it perfect for those summer nights. Stairs go down to to a lower deck.
- Inside you will find an open floor plan with great sight lines from the kitchen, dining area, and great room.
- The secluded master suite features lots of closet space and access to the screened rear porch. Bedrooms 2 and 3 and another full bath are also located on the main level.
- Upstairs, the bridge between bedrooms 4 and 5 overlooks the main floor living space below. Another full bath is also located on this level of the home.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plan 59981ND, 60702ND, 70552MK and 59008ND (log plan).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,903 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,848 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,055 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 2,181 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 74' 2"
- Depth: 68' 7"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick