Rustic Craftsman Home Plan with 2-Story Great Room and 2 Pantries
About This Plan
- Cedar shakes mix with siding and stone to create a richly textured Craftsman exterior on this 2940 square foot house plan with 5 beds (or 4 and a study or home office).
- This floor plan is ideal for large or growing families with open living spaces making it easy to be together. The great room with 18'1" cathedral ceiling opens to the screen porch with fireplace in back, extending your entertaining outside.
- The kitchen has a double sink centered below the window looking out back and has two pantries giving you great storage.
- The master suite with 10'6" tray ceiling and a bedroom/study/office with 13'10" cathedral ceiling are downstairs while three large bedrooms with walk-in closets are upstairs.
- A second-floor pocket office is a great space for children to complete homework or projects and a bonus room provides additional square footage for recreation or storage.
- Please allow 15 to 20 days for delivery if it includes 2x6 upgrade.
Main Level - Basement Stairs Location
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,940 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,953 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 987 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 257 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 260 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 202 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 297 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 66' 4"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 606 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick