Rustic Craftsman Home Plan with First-floor Main Bedroom
About This Plan
- Rich in texture, the exterior of this Rustic Craftsman home plan boasts board and batten, stone, and horizontal siding. A single shed dormer completes the design.
- A corner fireplace adds warmth and ambiance to the great room which freely flows into the kitchen. The dining room is lined with windows and sliding doors that lead to a covered porch.
- The main bedroom considers your future needs with its main-level location and includes a 4-fixture bath and sizable closet.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 can be found upstairs, separated by a full bathroom.
- Extra space in the garage is perfect for storage and the mudroom just inside features a coat closet, built-in bench, and easy access to the closet pantry, powder bath, and laundry room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,051 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,470 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 581 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 141 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 63 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 4"
- Depth: 61' 8"
- Max ridge height: 26' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 484 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss