Rustic Craftsman House Plan With Side-Load Garage And Bonus Room
About This Plan
- A unique blend of rustic and craftsman style design gives this home great curb appeal.
- The foyer leads you into the formal dining room or into the large great room where you can enjoy time spent relaxing in front of the cozy fireplace.
- An open floor plan allows the great room to flow into the kitchen and breakfast nook and well as the dining room which is only partially closed off from these spaces to create a defined space.
- On the right side of the home you'll find Bedrooms 2 and 3, each with their own bathrooms.
- A hallway leading the the 3-car side load garage contains a half bath, pantry, and kid's nook as well the entrance to the larger laundry/craft room.
- Privately tucked away on the other side of the home is the spacious master suite where you can enjoy plenty of natural light during the day and a great master bathroom featuring a freestanding tub, glass shower, and large walk-in closet.
- Upstairs, find a 4th bedroom with full bath, a game room and a bonus room for future expansion.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,251 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,665 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 586 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 701 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 849 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 8"
- Depth: 98' 8"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1091 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12