Rustic Craftsman Lodge with Bonus Over Garage
About This Plan
- A rustic exterior makes this Craftsman house plan feel right at home in the mountains.
- With a big open main living area, you can work at the kitchen sink and enjoy the fireplace or see into the dining area and rear covered lanai.
- A walk-in pantry and kitchen island give you extra storage space.
- Built-in cabinets flank the fireplace for even more storage.
- The split bedroom layout has the master suite separated from the family bedrooms.
- Bonus space on the second floor can be reached by stairs off the service entry.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,184 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,184 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 195 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 134 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 238 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 68' 8"
- Depth: 68' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 587 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"