Rustic Craftsman-style House Plan with Oversized 3-Car Garage
About This Plan
- A tasteful array of exterior textures complements the smart interior design of this rustic, craftsman-style house plan. A covered front porch leads guests inside, where you will notice the large open living area under a soaring vaulted ceiling with exposed wood beams.
- The first room you will enter is the family room which is warmed by a fireplace. The dining room flows perfectly into the kitchen with its large island and walk-in pantry. The dining room leads to the back yard through a sliding rear glass door.
- The bedrooms are separated nicely from the living area for maximum privacy. The master bedroom lies under a beautiful tray ceiling and includes his/her vanities and a walk-in closet. Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a conveniently located hall bathroom.
- The home's oversized 3-car garage is accessed through a utility area which includes a laundry room and a mudroom, complete with bench, lockers and a handy catch-all area.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,820 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,820 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 61' 0"
- Depth: 66' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1098 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12