Rustic Escape Dream Home Plan
About This Plan
- MORE PHOTOS: See photos of this home built with modifications in our Facebook photo album.
- The rustic exterior of this unique home plan is suited for a mountain or vacation location.
- Rugged materials make it look as though it has been around forever.
- The main living area forms one large room where you can see from one end of the dining room to the great room on the other end.
- A huge kitchen island has room for five seats at a raised eating bar.
- Four doors along the back wall open up to the porch and patio, making it easy to get outside.
- The master suite is way off by itself giving you the seclusion of a private wing.
- Two spacious bedrooms on the second floor share a bathroom and the Vista room is flooded with light from five windows.
- ADDED BONUS: The house plan comes with a detached 2-story garage giving you 624 square feet of space to use for your vehicles and toys.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,268 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,188 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,080 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 79' 0"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 624 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick