Rustic Escape with Porch Options
About This Plan
- This rustic escape comes with a simple porch you can make a wraparound one instead (see house plan 60552ND).
- An open floor plan maximizes the space inside and a fireplace adds to the rustic appeal.
- One bedroom down and two above plus a grilling porch in back complete this vacation home plan.
- Related Plan: Get a wraparound porch with house plan 60552ND.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,379 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 867 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 512 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 252 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 31' 8"
- Depth: 38' 4"
- Max ridge height: 22' 8"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick