Rustic Exterior with Covered Entry
About This Plan
- An attractive rustic stone exterior graces this split bedroom house plan.
- The great room welcomes you with a warm fireplace and is open to the kitchen and breakfast room. The ceilings are 12' high and have exposed beams adding character to the space.
- French doors open to the grilling porch with an outdoor fireplace. You'll also enjoy access from the breakfast room and master suite.
- The master suite has his and hers walk-in closets, double vanities, a whirlpool tub, and glass shower.
- Other features include a study with a fireplace and 2 more bedrooms with walk-in closets.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,998 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,998 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 234 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 0"
- Depth: 73' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 788 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick