Rustic Farmhouse Plan with a Walkout Lower Level
About This Plan
- From the front, you would think you were looking at a modestly sized, single story rustic farmhouse, but from the back, you can see all this home has to offer. With a lower floor that’s perfect for entertaining in style.
- Inside the front door a handy walk-in hall closet is on your left as you head towards the kitchen. The kitchen comes complete with a huge island that provides lots of counter space, a long, L-shaped main counter with thoughtfully placed appliances, and a window out front placed above the sink.
- The main bedroom suite is on the main floor at the back left corner and has direct access to the rear covered deck and a large window on the side lets in tons of natural light. This bedroom also includes an en suite bathroom that has dual access from both the bedroom and the great room, as well as a walk-in closet that completes the space.
- Downstairs, a massive rec room sits at the base of the stairs with an additional flex space attached complete with full featured bar. Two identically sized bedrooms take up the left wall, with a full bathroom right off the bar to serve this lower floor.
- Underneath the upstairs covered deck is an additional patio (with the same footprint). Sliding glass doors open off of the rec room, converting this into the ultimate place to entertain. Completing the lower floor is the utility room at the back.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,166 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,060 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,106 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 36' 0"
- Depth: 47' 7"