1 - 3
About This Plan
- Small but mighty, this rustic getaway Cottage looks good at the beach or in the mountains.
- Live all on the main level where you have a vaulted lodge room that extends all the way through the dining area.
- From the kitchen island you can see all the way down to the big fireplace.
- The master suite is definitely not rustic and has lots of windows to bring in light, plus you get a big walk-in closet and a spacious bathroom.
- Take the open rail staircase down to the lower level where you have a social room and two more bedrooms.
- Double doors open to the covered patio.
- You'll find lots of storage on this level too.
- The roof pitch is 10:12.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,974 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 913 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,061 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 216 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 216 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1, 2, & 3
- Full bathrooms: 1, 2, 3, & 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 42' 10"
- Depth: 45' 10"
- Max ridge height: 26' 4"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 492 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12