Rustic Getaway with Optional Finished Lower Level
1 - 3
About This Plan
- The rustic getaway has a rugged exterior with a front porch and a carport.
- Step inside and you are greeted by an open floor plan with views through to the back.
- French doors in the vaulted great room open to a covered back porch with an adjacent open deck. The great room walls are 13'6" high and the ceiling vaults to 19'8" which means the upper windows in front are visible from inside.
- The main floor gives you a master bedroom with two closets and a bathroom. The walls are 8' and rise to 10'
- Choose the optional lower level (additional cost) and get two more bedrooms, a den, office and outdoor access for your sloping lot.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate 2-bed version with house plan 18869CK.
- NOTE: Please allow 5 to 10 business days for plans to be completed and sent.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,184 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,184 sq. ft.
- Deck: 91 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 192 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 114 sq. ft.
- Carport: 288 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1, 2, & 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 57' 0"
- Type: Carport, Detached
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss