Rustic Getaway with Optional Finished Lower Level
1 - 3
About This Plan
- The rustic getaway has a rugged exterior with a front porch and a carport.
- Step inside and you are greeted by an open floor plan with views through to the back.
- French doors in the great room open to a covered back porch with an adjacent open deck.
- The main floor gives you a master bedroom with two closets and a bathroom.
- Choose the optional lower level (additional cost) and get two more bedrooms, a den, office and outdoor access for your sloping lot.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate 2-bed version with house plan 18869CK.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,184 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,184 sq. ft.
- Deck: 91 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 192 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 114 sq. ft.
- Carport: 288 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1, 2, & 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 57' 0"
- Type: Carport, Detached
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss