Rustic House Plan for Sloping Lot
3 - 5
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This is an inviting, rustic vacation home that is perfectly suited to hilly or mountainous terrain or even a golf course. The exterior is showcased with large decks and porches, a metal porch roof, stone, cedar shake and clapboard siding. The back of the house is loaded with windows to take advantage of great views as well as letting in daylight.
- The main level interior offers a kitchen open to the dining room and great room. The master bedroom is opposite the kitchen and has a walk-in-closet, separate vanities, and a separate tub and shower.
- Upstairs, there is a large media room or play room and two similar sized bedrooms, each with their own baths.
- The optional finished basement comes with the plans as an added bonus and offers a rec room and two additional bedrooms with their own baths.
- As an added bonus, this house plan comes with a 2-car detached garage giving you 525 square feet of storage at no additional cost (see 29869RL for all the details on it).