Rustic House Plan for Sloping Lot
3 - 5
About This Plan
- This is an inviting, rustic vacation home that is perfectly suited to hilly or mountainous terrain or even a golf course. The exterior is showcased with large decks and porches, a metal porch roof, stone, cedar shake and clapboard siding. The back of the house is loaded with windows to take advantage of great views as well as letting in daylight.
- The main level interior offers a kitchen open to the dining room and great room. The master bedroom is opposite the kitchen and has a walk-in-closet, separate vanities, and a separate tub and shower.
- Upstairs, there is a large media room or play room and two similar sized bedrooms, each with their own baths.
- The optional finished basement comes with the plans as an added bonus and offers a rec room and two additional bedrooms with their own baths.
- As an added bonus, this house plan comes with a 2-car detached garage giving you 525 square feet of storage at no additional cost (see 29869RL for all the details on it).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,630 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,490 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,140 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,208 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 182 sq. ft.
- Deck: 404 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 30' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 525 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick