Rustic House Plan with Rear Grilling Porch
2 - 3
About This Plan
- This rustic house plan features an open design and a huge rear grilling porch.
- The massive great room has a vaulted ceiling and a fireplace and is open to the kitchen with its 6-person eat-at island bar.
- Off of the kitchen you'll find a convenient butler's pantry followed by the dining room with an 11' sloped ceiling.
- The master suite is spacious and has access to the grilling porch.The master bath offers a corner glass shower, a whirlpool tub and a large walk-in closet.
- Two other bedrooms are on the other side of this home with walk-in closets and a shared bathroom.
- The roof is stick framed and has an 8 on 12 pitch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,401 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,401 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 563 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 6"
- Depth: 55' 8"
- Max ridge height: 26' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 627 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick