About This Plan
- Log siding and a metal roof enhance the rustic appearance of this mountain home. Decks extend across the front and back of the home for your outdoor enjoyment.
- Dramatic prow windows that rise to 20'6" highlight both vaulted great rooms with a warming fireplace in between.
- The kitchen with a built-in hutch is open to the rear great room, allowing the chef to be part of the fun.
- Each of the bedrooms has a private bath and walk-in closet. With a basement foundation, the lower level can be finished with additional bedrooms and plenty of space for game room and a study.
- Related Plan: For an alternate version, see house plan 24090BG.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,669 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,669 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,669 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,669 sq. ft.
- Deck: 1,182 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 64' 6"
- Max ridge height: 21' 4"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss