Rustic Lodge Home
3 - 5
About This Plan
- The huge vaulted great room is where all your family and friends will want to hang out.
- When the time comes to enjoy the outdoors, step out into the vaulted covered porch or over to the open deck to catch some sun.
- Columns separate the great room from the dining room with the kitchen close by for convenience.
- A first floor master suite has double sinks and a large walk-in closet.
- Upstairs, two bedrooms each have a dormer window and their own bath and walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,079 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,405 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 674 sq. ft.
- Deck: 166 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 243 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 182 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 33' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 2"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick