Rustic Log House Plan
About This Plan
- Solid logs give this house plan it's rustic appeal.
- The big open floor plan inside expands the living space so it feels larger.
- The corner fireplace can be seen from the eating, cooking and living areas.
- Bedroom 2 has a private bathroom while a hall bathroom with two sinks serves the rest of the house.
- Upstairs heated bonus space is included in the total living area square footage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,843 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,220 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 623 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): Log
- Width: 38' 8"
- Depth: 30' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 3"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: N on N