Rustic Master Down 3 Bed Retreat
About This Plan
- This rustic home plan features a front porch that wraps around the front-left corner with with timber columns on stone bases. The exterior has board and batten siding and shingles and a standing seam metal roof.
- The door off the porch enters into the great room with its cozy fireplace. The room is open to the kitchen and dining areas.
- The kitchen features an eat-at peninsula bar and has views across to the sun room off the dining room. A grilling porch off the sun room gives you a spot to enjoy the outdoors in back.
- The master bedroom is located on the main floor and has a dual vanity in the bathroom. Upstairs you'll find two more bedrooms that share a central bath.
- Laundry is tucked away by the 2 car garage with storage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,621 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,099 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 522 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 407 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 63' 2"
- Depth: 52' 4"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 813 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick