Rustic Mountain Cabin Duplex Home Plan
About This Plan
- This multi-family home features a large covered front porch and a breezeway that separates the two units. Each units gives you 1,451 square feet of heated living space (868 sq. ft. on the main floor and 583 sq. ft. on the second floor).
- The handsome metal roofing and double dormers for each unit boosts the curb appeal.
- The den welcomes you with a stone fireplace.
- The kitchen and dining room are open to the den and the kitchen features an eat-at bar.
- The master bedroom has a full bath and a convenient stackable washer/dryer nearby.
- Upstairs are spacious bedrooms 2 and 3 that share a bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,902 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 868 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 583 sq. ft.
- Storage: 784 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 762 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 6
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 85' 4"
- Depth: 38' 4"
- Max ridge height: 21' 8"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick