Rustic Mountain Home Plan
3 - 4
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Boasting porches and patios both in front and back, this rustic lodge encourages you to enjoy the great outdoors.
- The masterfully designed open floor plan lets you take full advantage of the views from all the main rooms.
- Running 31' from front to back, the fabulous great room has vaulted, beamed ceilings that soar upwards.
- The grand fireplace is flanked by built-ins and can be seen all the way from the kitchen with its big center island.
- Located on the first floor, the master suite is set off by itself for privacy.
- All the other bedrooms are up on the second floor along with a sunken playroom and a bunk bed sleeping area for those extra guests.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.