Rustic Mountain Home Plan
About This Plan
- This beautiful brick and stone 3 bed rustic ranch home plan features an eye-catching timber beam gabled front porch and open floor plan.
- The great room has a 12' ceiling and is open to the spacious kitchen and dining room.
- It offers access to a large screened porch.
- The kitchen enjoys a prep island as well as plenty of counter space and an eat-at peninsula bar.
- The master suite features a gas fireplace and multiple windows for natural lighting while the bath boasts a corner whirlpool tub, a glass shower, dual vanities and a huge walk-in closet that doubles as a safe room.
- Two more bedrooms share a bathroom on the right side of the house.
- An outdoor living/grilling porch off of the screened porch has a fireplace for cool evenings.
- Related Plan: Make the screened porch a 4-season sun room with house plan 60603ND.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,879 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,879 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 420 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 586 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 2"
- Depth: 100' 9"
- Max ridge height: 31' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 911 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick