Rustic Mountain Home Plan with In-law Suite and Media Room
About This Plan
- This Rustic Mountain home plan features plenty of space to gather with friends and family, including a grand room that expands onto a covered porch, a keeping room off the kitchen, and a media room upstairs.
- Elegant ceiling treatments crown the grand room, study, dining room, and master suite, and spacious service areas take care of active families.
- The 6-burner range serves as a focal point in the gourmet kitchen and the pocket office provides a great space to work or do homework.
- The master suite features a sitting nook and access to the porch, along with a spa-like bathroom with a spacious closet. An in-law suite tucked behind the 3-car garage completes the main level.
- Upstairs, the media room offers storage and 2 of the bedrooms share a Jack-and-Jill bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,070 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,913 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,157 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 6
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 93' 7"
- Depth: 92' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 913 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"